Friday 16 June 2017

How ___ Romantic of You? The one on Domestic Romance...




My moments of pragmatic and domestic romance...





I stood right behind her... My breath brushing her soft neck... And then she picked up the bed-sheet in her soft hands. I embraced her from behind, she turned, brought her lips closer to my nape and whispered: "Let me clean your room today.." I - momentarily swept away in a wave of love and gratefulness - couldn't hold myself back,"Really? How tidily romantic of you!"



She sat beside me and I, beside her... She looked straight into my yearning yet downcast eyes... She held my hand... A word wasn't spoken yet my eyes conveyed a thirst, an inexplicable desire for the one thing that I needed at the moment... Her eyes fixed on me - she read me like a book. She knew the longing building up in me and that she had to quench my thirst... She said, "I know what you want - let me make Masala tea!" I exclaimed:"How refreshingly romantic..!"


To be continued... :)

(Your comments are welcome...)

Shrungaaravanto Bhavatu!

Prabhav M



No comments:

Post a Comment