Thursday 13 July 2017

The Ironies of India...

Some of the ironies of India are:
1)The Right wingers are the most liberal ones.
2)The Left-Liberals are the most bigoted ones.
3)The national Media is a swamp for Anti-Nationals...
4) The Majority community has to beg for equality while so called "Minorities" enjoy preferential treatment (because "Secularism"...)
5) Posting lewd comments about the faith of the Majority, drawing their religious icons naked is called Freedom of Expression / Art and one would be called a "Liberal Intellectual."
Whereas Posting a "not-so-good" comment about any Middle- eastern Prophet or Saint - would be called "Communalism" and one would end up in Jail if one Lives to tell the Tale!
6) AND FOR SAYING THIS OUT LOUD I WOULD BE CALLED A BIGOT, A HATER and WHAT NOT... But the ones who are actively engaged in exacerbating this ironical situation are the true "Seculars"!
Yet, I Love My India and will stand by my Army, Nation and PM - till there isn't a long term course correction - OR will give up my Life Doing it! Vandemaataram! Jai Hind!!!


4 comments:

  1. Jai hind
    Totally accept these fact
    I stand with my country my PM n my soliders
    Vande matram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree and very fair light has been thrown on the facts!!

    ReplyDelete