Wednesday 15 June 2016

I Wonder..!

This is my poem, written for 'her'... :) 
I saw her, Her honey-colored eyes
So deep, in them I die to dive,
Her lotus petal-lips,
So soft! To feel them I vie,
My mind ensnared in her dark locks.
Is this love? I wonder…
The Mind races on frenzied fantasy!
The heart throbs- in her it seeks
The promise of eternal pleasure,
Of Boundless Joy & Love beyond measure;
This ‘fall in Love – unfathomable’,
Am I crazy? I wonder…


About a hope so distant yet so close;
Craziness knows no sense
It knows only its whims and joys;
It is a Crazy world out there,
And a crazier one now in here!
Is it an Enchantress at work? I Wonder…
Ah! My world is lost in her words;
Her soft whispers pierce my heart;
Just a thought-refreshes
Just a glimpse-intoxicates;
In her Laughter, my being celebrates.
Is she human or Divine?
I Wonder…
- Prabhav M
PS:This poem was previously published on my Sister's blog (https://namitabohara.wordpress.com/2009/10/19/crush-crushed-or/ ) and then on my Alma Mater's Blog (https://bkschoolblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/26/i-wonder/)... Thank You Namu! Thank you BK School!
Shubham Bhavatu!

3 comments:

  1. Oh! Beautifully used all the words.. Each phrase goes in the flow.. Enchanting Poem! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priya!!!☺ Shubham Bhavatu!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete